- Synthesis of nanoparticles such as oxides and composite oxides using supercritical water, subcritical water, and solvothermal method.
- Organic modification to the particle surface
- Decomposition using high temperature and high pressure water
- Active ingredient extraction, drying, washing, and impregnation using supercritical carbon dioxide
- Anhydrous cleaning of precision parts using dry snow, which is a fine dry ice cleaning system.
It is possible to visit for the experiment.
We have XRD and light microscope equipment.
It is proportional to the concentration and flow rate of the raw material, but in a typical example, it is 2 to 3 g / hour (MOMI-cho mini).
Please contact us. We will have a meeting.