High pressure slurry pump (double cylinder type)
Our slurry pump can feed the slurry into a high pressure line in a stable manner. The slurry pump consists of cylinders, a plunger pump that supply the water to the cylinder, and a raw material tank. The slurry in the cylinders pumps by the water supply at a maximum pressure of 30MPa. The cylnders and the raw material tank have a stirrer to make the slurry homogeneous. Slurry supply from the raw material tank to the cylinders can be made by compressed air. This is a double cylinder type, thus it can be operated continuously; the slurry feeding will not stop when either cylinder is empty. After operation, disassembly and cleaning the cylinder is easy. A touch panel is used for operation, making it easy to operate while viewing the status of the slurry pump.
- Feeding of slurry and high viscosity solutions
- Easy system cleaning during material changeover with an automatic cleaning function
- Easy disassembly and cleaning
- Flow rate adjustment function
- Prevention of particle precipitation and separation by stirring
- High-pressure continuous supply without pulsation
|Up to 30MPa
(100 ml/min type is also available)
|Volume of cylinders
- Liquid with high viscosity
*Please contact us regarding viscosity, particle size, concentration and solvent to be used. Depending on the solvent, it may be necessary to change the material of the packing and piping.