High pressure slurry pump (Single cylinder type)
Our slurry pump can feed the slurry into a high pressure line in a stable manner. The slurry pump consists of cylinders, a plunger pump that supply the water to the cylinder, and a raw material tank. The slurry in the cylinders pumps by the water supply at a maximum pressure of 30MPa. The cylnders and the raw material tank have a stirrer to make the slurry homogeneous. Slurry supply from the raw material tank to the cylinders can be made by compressed air. After operation, disassembly and cleaning the cylinder is easy.
- Feeding of slurry and high viscosity solutions
- Easy disassembly and cleaning
- Flow rate adjustment function
- Prevention of particle precipitation and separation by stirring
- High-pressure continuous supply without pulsation
|Up to 30MPa
(100 ml/min type is also available)
|Volume of cylinders
|200 ml x1
- Liquid with high viscosity
*Please contact us regarding viscosity, particle size, concentration and solvent to be used. Depending on the solvent, it may be necessary to change the material of the packing and piping.